Have been disappeared from my page for quite a while, since the big flood hit Bangkok. Actually I haven’t been effected directly but since disaster effected millions, sewing mood was left a side for a while till I need it to kill the stress. During the crisis I looked around for sewing materials and found British Postal sags from My mom’s mail order. It is a very cool material but quite difficult to prevent fraying. I have tried many ways like strengthen the whole sheet with clear adhesive vinyl but it did not seems to be right, it cause distortion of fabric grain so I tried put scotch tape only on the edges and it works. I was very excited to explore turning this material in to different designs. Translucent is it interesting property, so playing with lining colors is totally appropriate. I recently got a grommet tool which I am really enjoy playing around with it you will see I have punched most of my sewing works.